Disney Dream

Disney Dream

Saturday, March 5, 2011

February 20th - Magic Kingdom

So we had breakfast reservations at 8:20 am at Crystal Palace.  We all piled into the van and headed to the Magic Kingdom.  5 minutes into our drive, the baby got sick so we had to turn around to clean him up.

All in all we were only 20 minutes late for our reservation.


We remembered to take a photo of our rental vans plate so we could find it later


 So into the magic kingdom we went and while waiting to get into crystal palace we documented the baby's first visit to the MK

And Gillian needed her photo as well.

Breakfast was fabulous.  The baby pushed Tiger and Pooh away, but loved Piglet and EEyores nose.  However interesting enough Tiger became the one character that he got the most excited about later.



I love the fact that Piglet is waiting in the background to come to our table

After breakfast we were off to Winnie the Pooh.  The new interactive queue, was fabulous.  Of course it helped to have a 16 year old with us who could supervise the children while we waited in the line.  The wait wasn't long, the only thing that I wish I would have remembered was my ergo for the baby, he was rather heavy to hold and didn't like wearing the shoes we bought for him so we couldn't put him on the ground.  The baby got so excited when he saw tigger in the ride.

Next The girls, MIL and I went to small world while Jeff pushed baby around the park in the stroller while he napped a little (and found himself a milkshake).

After small world we used our fast passes for Peter Pan and a ride on the carousel that I will always call Cinderella's even though Prince Charming has taken it over.

Then off to adventureland,  the park was starting to get crowded,  the girls wanted to do the treehouse, and it was so busy that there was an actual wait to get in.

Then I finally had a dole whip.  What a treat it was fabulous.  By this time the kids were hot and tired and wanted to go back and swim.  So off we went with a final stop at the chapeau shop for hats.

After a swim we headed to DD to do some shopping.

I finally got to stand in front of the Adventurers Club (sadly it is no longer open)
The walls up around the the lego store make the entrance into the marketplace very crowded.  The kids were not too impressed with the tempory lego store and were sad the real one wasn't there.

On the way to Earl of Sandwich, we were convinced by the DVD guy to attend a session the next day.  In return we would get 7 3 ride fast passes.

Earl of Sandwich was fabulous for 6 of us it cost $50 to eat.

Finally we did some shopping at the World of  Disney.  I got myself a new purse perfect to carry not only my stuff, but diapers and wipes too.  This was the first time I used my AP and it says upgraded on the back and for some reason some castmembers would give me the 20% discount for the premium pass instead of the 10% I should get.  This was one of the times I got the 20%.

Our final stop was the dragon in the lake


Back to our home away from home. 

(Did I mention the bed in our room in the villa was the loudest bed on the planet.  Every movement caused a loud rumble)

No comments:

Post a Comment