Disney Dream

Disney Dream

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Arrival at Villa

We arrived at our villa and hit our first hicup of our trip.

The Villa guards would not accept the delivery of our stroller we rented.  So once inside the villa I had a conversation with Magic Strollers to arrange delivery.  It was decided that we would stay put until it arrived.  My hubby walked to the guard area to let them know we were expecting a delivery and gave them his cell phone number, and off to the pool we went.

The pool was fabulous
Our stroller arrived while we were swimming. 

The weather was fabulous it was 27C and sunny.  We all enjoyed a quiet relaxing afternoon.  Next up for the hubby and I was off to get supplies, Milk, snacks and water and to pick up my AP and my tables in wonderland in DD. 

I witnessed my first Disney Magic at DD for someone.  His son was sick and they were leaving to go back home, the cm at guest services, issued him a credit to purchase a two day pass on his next trip.  (I was thinking how much it would suck to get sick on a trip to WDW - was this forshadowing upcoming events?)

For dinner we went to Applebees(corner of 192 and 7 dwarfs), at first everything was great, our 20 minutes wait for a table become 5 minutes and they appologized for the wait.  However after that it was horrible.  The service was awful, my food arrived cold and my broccolli was cold and uncooked.  My 9 year old, said her hamburger was horrible and didn't eat much.  My MIL in her brilliance decided that the baby needed something to distract him, so first she gave him the bottle of Ketchup from the table and when I took that away, she gave him a bottle of aspiran from her purse, fianally I conscented to tic tacs.

Next we went to sams club and bought a few more essentials.

Being as the day started at 4:30 am and it was now 7, we got the kids ready for bed and all of us were asleep by 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment