Disney Dream

Disney Dream

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Meeting AFP :) and playing agent P

Today was Friday November 2nd.

This was the day I was waiting for.  I was meeting my Disney friend Amy Falk Peterman for the very first time.  I met Amy in the "box" right around the time her family was getting ready to moved to Florida.  Since then we have chatted through social media, both going through milestones with our oldest girls at the same time.  So I was so excited to finally be able to meet her in person.

We met at Beaches and Cream at 11am.  We were getting our wrist bands for the pool, when I saw her walking towards us.  Now after seeing someone only on the computer seeing the person in front of you makes you second guess yourself.   I think my first words were, wow you look different in person.  LOL. 

We had a lovely lunch together with the family. and afterward we while the kids went swimming, Amy and I sat in the shade and talked for 2 hours.  It was so much fun.



After Amy left we started getting ready for our dinner reservations at Crystal Palace.  When we got to the Magic Kingdom, we were told as we entered that the park closed at 7pm (for the final Halloween Party). 

Of course I had to get my photo with Eeyore  :)


After dinner, Jeff and the girls went and did the Magic Kingdom part of  Sorcerers.  Ashley and I went to ride Small world.   Ashley's face was Magical.  He loved every minute of it.    After they were done with the Sorcerers (where Meagan somehow lost her 3 favourite cards), we rode small world as a family. and then headed to the Carousel to ride that as a family.

Ashley loved every minute of that, he told us he was flying.

  At 7pm we exited the park and headed to Epcot to do Agent P.  The girls who previously loved Kim Possible, really didn't enjoy agent P.  They said it was a lot of the same things from Kim Possible and they were bored.  They did Mexico and Japan and they were done, last trip we did all of the countries with Kim Possible.

The one bonus of staying at the beach club was when the girls were cold, I ran back to our room  changed Ashley into his Pj's and grabbed the girls sweaters and return in 15 minutes.

We went to bed, realizing how quickly our trip was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment