Disney Dream

Disney Dream

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Halloween

We woke up and had breakfast at Cape May Cafe.  It was our first time eating there ever.  The nice thing was that it was located in our hotel, so we just had wander down for Breakfast, no catching buses or running to make our reservation on time.

Donald and the girls at Cape May

Me and Ashley (just before his haircut) enjoying Cape May




My first Mickey Waffles of the trip.  They actually brought tears to my eyes, they made it so happy.
 
 
Next we went to the Magic Kingdom, to get Ashley a haircut.  The wait was about 15 minutes and while we were waiting, we were lucky to have the Main Street Barbershop Quartet come in and sing "Grim Grinning Ghosts".  Margaret cut Ashley's hair and she had given him his first haircut last year when we were there.


Ashley getting  his haircut 

The finished product.
 
After the haircut, we headed to Adventureland to play the Socerer's game and have some lunch. 
 
As we walked up main street Ashley saw the Castle for the first time this trip.  He yelled "CASTLE, CASTLE".   He actually got mad at me when I made the turn to go to Adventureland. The girls loved the Socerer game.  While in Adventurland we went on Jungle cruise and saw the back side of water.  :)    Jeff laughs at me at how excited I get about that.
 
Then we went up the treehouse.  After that we decided to go back to our hotel for a swim and dinner and change for the Halloween Party.
 
We ordered room service for the kids, and Jeff and I went to the hot food counter at the Marketplace on the main floor of our hotel.  Just before 6pm we headed off to the Magic Kingdom for the Halloween Party.
 
I will get to the Halloween party in a separate post as all those photos are on my photo pass and my CD isn't here yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment