Disney Dream

Disney Dream

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Has it really been over a year since I have blogged?

Wow!  I seemed to have forgotten my blog. 

I haven't lost the magic, I just have a busy household.

This blog started as a trip report of my February 2011 vacation.  At that time I booked a cruise with WDW radio on the Dream.
Last week I returned from that cruise, and I have lots to Blog about on that trip.

I spent the last year and a half planning this trip.  It included a Halloween Party, 4 day cruise and ended with a Christmas party.  When originally booked our whole family was going (all 6 of us) however Sarah decided to go to University, and that meant she had to stay behind.

This was the first trip that I used MEI mouse fan travel for both my cruise and my onsite stay, and I have to say it was the best Travel Agent experience I have ever experienced.  Suzy was fabulous and answered many many many questions I had, and even saved me $500 this summer once a better rate was available.

For those of you interested, we booked our stay at the Beach Club in July 2011. 

In January 2012, things changed in our house, that we thought we were not going to be able to go on the trip.  I was sad and when we discovered that Richard Sherman was going to be there, I was even sadder.   At the end of March Air Canada had a great seat sale and we got our flight for half of what we usually pay to fly.  So our trip was back on again.




No comments:

Post a Comment