Disney Dream

Disney Dream

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 14

I am participating in the one minute makeover challenge.  Our group is small but mighty and very supportive.  Our goal is to focus on Today,  making our body's healthy and doing it together.  The  one minute in our challenge was to take a minute and decide to change your life for 60 days.

So 14 days ago, I gave up all alcohol, coffee, sweets and fried foods.  I have increased my water intake, I have thought about what I am eating and why.  I don't eat after 8pm and I added Isagenix into my life.  I make sure to have a snack in the morning and afternoon, usually an apple, pear, banana or cucumber.

So far I am down 9.5 lbs and 20 inches.  My friends are noticing and are telling me how less puffy I look.  My goal was to loose 10 pounds in 60 days, so you can see I am already really close, so I may have to adjust this.

 Over all I am feeling better.

 My positive changes in my diet are also helping my children.  We always did have plenty of fruit and veggies with our meals, but the main part of the meal wasn't always the best choice.  I have taken the time to make things from scratch rather than making it from a box.  Of course it tastes way better and in reality it doesn't take any longer to make either.

It does take a lot of will power, I do admit that, and I haven't been perfect (I did have a deep fried apple pie the other day, which sat horribly in my tummy afterward). 


No comments:

Post a Comment