Disney Dream

Disney Dream

Friday, September 6, 2013

A new Journey

So I turned 43 this week.



4 kids, a husband and a house are my full time job.   Somewhere along the way I forgot about me. (even as I write this my 3 year old is asking me to give him pieces of tape - which I am doing every 3 words).  I somehow forgot to take care of me. 

Last month I went back to swimming, something I did in my teens and early 20's, somewhere along the line I just stopped and never went back.  I forgot how happy I was in the pool and for I don't feel awkward like I do in a fitness class.  I still have strong strokes, even though my endurance isn't anywhere where it use to be.  It is exactly what I needed.

So today I am starting a 60 journey a one minute makeover challenge.  http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e7ztuwikf8609df8&llr=4x5qrzcab

My goal is to loose 10 pounds, be healthier and have more energy.  Now is a great time to start for me as all the routines for the year start now, so if I can start it, it will become another routine.

I am going to use this blog to keep track of my journey.  If  I inspire one person to take that leap and remember to take care of themselves I have succeeded.

I am off and running (well not running because I hate running lol)........

No comments:

Post a Comment